Saturday, March 19, 2011

Well, it is a Running Blog, so.....

I went and had a run.

After the delight of the rugby, I decided that I needed to loosen the legs, and so, with the temperatures still around the 23 degrees mark, at 6 PM, local time, I laced up the shoes, and out I went. I had managed a couple of 2 Km runs this week, and with no side effects being felt, I went a little further today, extending the out and back route by 5 blocks, making a total run of 3.25 KM, which is more or less 2 miles.

Felt a little heavy on the run, and the legs are having to put up with all this extra weight, but, aside from it being a slow pace, I was pleased with the run and the way that I felt whilst running. While I have a long way to go, the journey has to begin with these first steps.

No comments: