Thursday, June 29, 2006

I've been tagged

Well, Thomas has tagged me, so I better play along and answer the questions, if I don't I guess that hordes of wilderbeest or plagues of locusts will be set upon me from Kerry, ok, maybe not, but it's good fun anyway. Here goes.....

4 Jobs I’ve had:

Barman
Bank Official
Computer Security Administrator
Trade Union Official


4 Movies I watch over and over:

The Shawshank Redemption
The Sound of Music (and I'm not joking!)
Life of Brian
Moulin Rouge


4 Places I have lived:

St Albans, England
New Mills, High Peak, Derbyshire
Banbridge, Co Down, Northern Ireland
Dublin, Ireland


4 TV shows I watch:

The West Wing
Boston Legal
Judge John Deed
Two and a Half Men


Places I’ve been on Vacation:

California
Malaysia
Poland
Mexico


4 Websites I visit every day:

Cool Running
Runners World UK
Stockport County FC
Kick


4 Favourite Foods:

Mexican
Chicken Anything
Stir-Fry with Rice
Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream (See I can be honest!)


4 Places I'd rather be right now:

Germany watching the World Cup
Phoenix Park running well
On a beach without a care in the world
At the Lotto HQ collecting my winning millions


4 Favorite Bands/Singers:

Dixie Chicks
Neil Young
Keith Urban
Bryan Adams


Bloggers I'll tag: (but don’t feel obliged!)

Jill
Sarah
Dawn
Sister Smile

6 comments:

Jack said...

The Sound of Music IS a good movie. I'm in Germany and probably the only one NOT watching the World Cup. I listen to the Dixie Chicks too - favorite titles: Ready to Run (of course) and Goodbye Earl. I haven't heard Keith Urban yet - I'll have to look for this.

Thomas said...

I have to disagree with the two of you, The Sound of Music is an appalingly rubbish film, and makes me run away screaming every time it's on the screen.

Liam said...

Thomas - Maybe it's your Austrian roots ;) - Those hills really do come alive at times.

Keith Urban is from New Zealand/Australia and has just married Nicole Kidman. He supported Bryan Adams last year here in Dublin and was brilliant. In the US he was voted Country Music Artist of the Year, but in europe he is marketed as a rock star (with the same songs obviously).

DawnB said...

Thanks for tag Liam my very first. I will do my best to get around to it. Thank you for sharing

Dori said...

LOL: "At the Lotto HQ collecting my winning millions!" I like to read the answers to these tags and see what I have in common with people. Like you, I worked behind a bar, but it was only beer and wine. I don't know Life of Brian, but I like the other movies. I watched 2 1/2 Men once, and didn't think it would make it past the first season. There must be something there that I don't get. I saw Keith Urban perform at a trade show in Las Vegas about 4 years ago, when he was unknown. David Crosby performed that day too--that was very cool!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
ecommerce+merchant+account currencies trading