Thursday, June 29, 2006

A New Arrival


As followers of my ramblings will know, I have been a little absent in recent weeks with one thing or another. Well, the house is finished, and I have a couple fo pictures to post of the lovely floor we have restored, so that excuse has gone. The World Cup is drawing to it's conclusion, with only 8 teams left, and seven matches to watch ;), so another one almost gone, but the best one, excuse that is, finally was lost last night, when Aaron Brian Treacy entered this world at 9:21 pm, the beautiful son of my step-daughter, Lynn, and her partner Dave.

Hopefully, if I have worked this picture lark out correctly, his little face should be beaming from the top of this post. He arrived weighing 7 lbs and 10 oz, and mother and son (and the dad aswell) are doing fine, and will be home on Saturday. I guess that makes me a sort of Grandad, a step one mind, but one that will be equally as loving as I will be when my two offspring decide to start a family of their own.

Now it's back to the running, and hopefully, no more excuses.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Liam!! He is a lovely boy and you're a lucky fellow.

DawnB said...

Congratulations, to your beautiful grandson!!

Dori said...

Congratulations on the little one. Spoil him rotten!

Anonymous said...

Liam, please take my sons picture off your website... as youu are not a relative or even close personal friend it is not your place to have this info on this site, especially advertising Aaron as you GRANDSON..... that the hell? Dave