Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Day 2

It sounds like I'm in the Big Brother House - Day Two of my Philly Plan.

Well, it said 5 miles, so with the rain making the place pretty damp, I decided on testing not only my legs, but my patience (read sanity!), and do my 5 miler on the treadmill. Decided on a nice slow easy pace, and running around 8:50 pace I set off and succeeded in running even paced without feeling bad at all. Could have pushed it physically, and mentally I did start to want to push the accelerate button, but I stayed under my orders and kept it steady - running home in 43:53 - Slow but sure -

Two days down, 138 to go!

1 comment:

DawnB said...

Philly is one of my annual marathon!! usually the last one I do for the year!! good luck with your training!! we just might meet up there!!!