Thursday, May 03, 2007

This could become a habit

WOW - Two days in a row, and three runs in four days - I'm getting giddy. OK, it was only another short one, 2.25 miles, the same route as last night, around the Quays, but tonight, without trying, I ran some 30 seconds faster than last night, so gradually it gets better.

I have entered a race a week on Sunday (I entered a couple of months ago) - It's the Sportsworld 5 Miler, here in Dublin, so if this progress continues, I might actually be ready for it and be able to drag myself around in under 45 - Here's hoping...

2 comments:

Thomas said...

Getting there, aren't we?

Liam, there's something I'm dying to know. If you're from the North, and living in Dublin, why on earth are you a member of Athenry AC? I'm really curious!

Déirdre Celine said...

Liam, its great to see you back and I admire your enthusiasm and energy. I always said you should be a Professional Coach as well as runner. Keep up the good work and best of luck with your next run. Might see you there.
Déirdre