Wednesday, May 02, 2007

It's slow, plodding, but at least it's forward.....

Two weeks on from the Bupa and things are going slowly. I can't say they are going steadily as I have had a few things to deal with in the last couple of weeks. Mum is poorly again, and back in hospital, but on the positive side, she celebrated her 93rd birthday today - May 2nd - To think she was born before the Great War (WWI) started.... Just hope I live as long...

So, back to running. Not really a lot to report, but rather than leave a blank page I thought I'd write something here as well as at Kick and hopefully this will keep me going. On Monday I went to the gym, had a workout on a few machines and ran 2 Km in 11 minutes - Tonight, a beautiful evening, I went out and ran the Quays route in 21:03, around 9:20 pace...

It's slow, and a long long way to Philly in November, but I have to start somewhere, and it's better than nothing.

No comments: