Wednesday, November 08, 2006

New Apartment - No Internet Yet, and New York

Really sorry that I have been unable to post to my blog for a couple of weeks. As regular readers will know I have been moving apartments, and my new place does not have interent wired up as yet. It will be at least another week before I can get connected, so please bear with me, and don't think I have been ignoring everything.

Unfortunately, my lack of Internet availability has dovetailed with the Dublin Marathon, and I do promise to give a reprise of events that took place last Monday when I get back on line.

It had also came at the same time as I am heading over to New York for a weekend, and I am planning to meet up with as many bloggers and friends as I can. Sister Smile has very kindly organised a gathering on Sunday (12th) at the West Side Brewing Company on 76th and Amsterdam, from 2 pm, and I look forward to meeting up with as many fellow bloggers, runners and friends, who can make it there.

This post is coming to you from an Interent Cafe in Dublin, and in just 48 hours I will be in New York - Small World.

Congrats to all who ran Dublin, New York and anywhere else in recent weeks. I promise to catch up with everyone very soon, and will be boring you with the details of my new place and how my running is going - Yes, I am running! New routes to be found, and new friends to make.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Hope you've settled right into the new apartment Liam. Enjoy New York!!

Anonymous said...

Great to see you in New York! Don't forget the photos!
Come back soon!

Anonymous said...

I agree - come back anytime. You've got lots of friends here. Take care and be well, and the same to the Younger as well.

Brendan said...

Hope to read about New York City soon!

Dori said...

Glad you're running! Hope you had fun in New York.

brunettechicagogal said...

Good to meet you, Liam, and sorry I wasn't situated at the table in a way that lended itself to more conversation with you. I hope you enjoyed your visit, and yes, don't forget to post the photos!