Thursday, May 11, 2006

Last Run to Prague

Tonight, Thursday, in unusually warm May weather, I took a last run down to Phoenix Park, meeting up with my Training Partner Kieran, and we took a leisurely 6.75 mile run around the inside perimeter at around 8:30 pace, my marathon hope pace on Sunday.

I'll be away from a PC until Tuesday, so apologies for those awaiting news with baited breath, but just in case they post the results before I get home, my race number is 3848. Keep your fingers crossed, and all being well, I'll have an interesting race report to produce upon my return.

Looking forward to the Cheap Beer after the race, and the climb to the top of St Vitus's Cathedral on Monday morning :)

7 comments:

DawnB said...

Good luck Liam. Have a great race and most of all have fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the marathon. I was in the pheonix park myself last night having a plod around !

Brendan said...

Good luck, and have a beer for me!

Bridges Runner said...

Have fun and run well:) And think of the beer awaiting you at the finish line....

Dori said...

Go, Liam, Go! Hope you have a great race.

Beanie said...

Good luck! Can't wait to read your race report!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Stott pilates and routines Free lasik online ionamin diet pills com lasik eye surgery in kentucky migrain imitrex Information+on+drug+paxil Medical malpractice lawyers st catharines ontario jim barkely toyota side effects zocor mixed alcohol The ring of fire-johnny cash Prescription contact fresh look color contact lens order toyota dealer nc Flower bordering for paper Dr juli larson lasik connecticut+eye+laser+surgery Victor chandler bookmaker nexium and tagamet taken together Stand up wheelchair http://www.liphairremoval.info/Eye-surgery-for-cataracts.html lasik surgery and marijuana use