Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Maybe not quite - But it's a start


Saturday was an absolutely gorgeous day, and I didn't take advantage and run! But I did have a lovely day - walked around Greystones, had lunch al fresco, watched some soccer.... and that continued into Sunday.

But Monday, and a Hash in Santry! Now, hashing can sometimes be far more about the drinking afterwards, and little of the running. But Monday's was a run, and a good one to boot. For those not atune to hashing, it's nothing to do with smoking anything, it's running, following a trail laid by a hare before we all follow on, and it's all good fun, with a few beers at the end to justify the exercise! Well, last night we had a good run of around 75 minutes, and I got a good workout. OK, it's not a structured exercise routine, but it was a good run around Santry and Beaumont, and I felt it was well worth it as a way of kicking off the campaign.

Feeling stiff this morning, and will aim to go the gym tonight to work on a stiff right quad as well as take a nice sauna. I've added a little pic from the weekend, which shows my newly added weight quite well :)

No comments: