Thursday, June 07, 2007

First run since.....

First running steps back to normal tonight, and after a ten day plus hiatus I got out and took a gentle easy run. A beautiful evening and a 14 minute jog to loosen out the legs and shake out the fatigue. Only around 1.5 miles, but every journey must start with the first steps, so out I have been.

Can I just say a brief thank you to everyone who emailed or commented on my mum's passing. I won't labour the point, just a heart felt thank you for everyone's comments, and I'll try and get in touch in the near future as things settle back to normal.

1 comment:

Thomas said...

Liam, I know I'm way late, but I've been on my holidays and only just got the news. I'm really very sorry to hear about your mum, but you know that she had a great innings. I hope you're holding up.

All the Best
Thomas