Friday, January 05, 2007

I am still alive - And Ready to Run


Apologies for my failure to keep my blog up to date in recent weeks, mainly due to laziness, Christmas Parties, A lot of travelling, bad health, and did I mention laziness?

Well, I'm back, Christmas has passed, the decorations taken down, and work is back to normal - so I thought I should get back into my blog, see what the rest of the world is doing, and start to plan properly for my running in 2007.

I'll post a proper "Goals for 2007" in the next few days, but I thought I'd start by wishing everyone a very Happy New Year, and hope that all your dreams come true in the New Year, be they running dreams, personal ones, or work related. I have two out of three buttoned down, all I have to work on is my running.

Hopefully the blog has a picture of my daughter and son from New Years Eve. Liam Og works at one of Dublin's Top Nightclubs, and we managed to wangle tickets to their New Years Eve Party, so cocktails and champagne were enjoyed as Midnight Chimed, and the old year was seen off with a bang - Catch you soon.....

4 comments:

Thomas said...

My God - he's back! Hopefully to stay this time.

Happy New Year!

Michael said...

Your story of the Dublin Port Tunnel 10K sounds fantastic, what a unique event. Ally & I were in Dublin last September/October and loved it. I’m now trying to convince her to come back over with me so I can run the Dublin Marathon.

Anonymous said...

Hi Liam
I didn't realise you were there!
There were 3 others [at least!] from Athenry AC: Myself Mark and James Corbett

Alan Burke

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're back! I'm not going to make it over to Dublin this time around, I'm afraid. My original travel plans went in the shitter and I'm going to be in London for less than 24 hours. I'll get there soon, and thank you for your holiday greeting - my phone was turned off on Christmas, so I didn't get it straight away. All the best.