Monday, January 15, 2007

Another week fly's past



Did you realise that we are already 4%+ into the New Year, and that it's only 49 weeks to Xmas :) -

There that made you smile -

Or Panic!!!!!!

So, a little running done this evening. Just a short run of some 2.25 miles at around 8:40 pace, but a nice little evening run all the same. I'm not clock watching at this stage, but I do still record my times, just to get an indication of pace for each run, and tonight's run was 2 seconds quicker than last weeks effort on this route, and it felt easier - so progress is there.

I thought I'd post a couple of pictures of my apartment, and the view from outside across the water. The top picture shows the view from the quayside outside the apartment across the dock, and the shot below shows my block on the left hand side - Gallery Quay - hope you like them, I love it here, and can't wait for the summer.

3 comments:

DawnB said...

Happy New Year Liam, its too early to think about Christmas again!!lovely appartment. Nice run!!

DawnB said...

Happy New Year Liam, its too early to think about Christmas again!!lovely appartment. Nice run!!

Dori said...

How nice to live on the water! Glad you're back posting (and running.) I've been gone and am still catching up on my blog reading.