Thursday, November 06, 2008

Well, so far so good...

The world hasn't stopped spinning on its axis, and Barack Obama will be President in 74 days - Welcome Back to the World America :)

But onto more serious matters - my running!

Well, for the first time in a very long time, I have managed to make the treadmill and run 5 days in a row, and in fact 7 out of the last 8 days, only Saturday last being missed. At the moment, I am taking very small steps, with next to no distance being undertaken, but I am doing the improtant bit, I'm lacing my shoes and getting out there. Yesterday was difficult. My legs felt very tired, I felt tight on the chest, and things were "yucky" - and I was only running 8:30 pace, and had to cut the run to a miniscule 2Km. Today I managed 2 miles, and felt a lot better, so I'll continue on the easy build up, and keep working hard.

No comments: