Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day - The World awaits with bated breath

And while we wait, I went to the gym and did a session on the treadmill, along with some leg curls and a sauna session. The run was average, only 2 miles at 8:22 pace, positively pedestrian, but it was another run, and I didn't feel too pressed at this pace - understandably. I need to start building up a mile or two each week, as I build up to the 10K run on Dec 6th - Slowly slowly -

Lets hope that the election in the US produces the "right" result, the world is hopeful, lets hope the Americans don't let the world down.....((See, I can be topical too!)...

1 comment:

Jill Ann said...

Nah, we let the world down. My friend. Can Joe and I come shack up in Ireland for the next four years. Seriously...we were ducking bullets all night long.

What is this world coming too? USA'ers are looking like total fools lately.

Ugh. You can come stay anytime...you don't even have to ask. Just show up on my porch. Me...I am unsure if I'll travel or not. I just wanna sell my house at this point...and go live in the woods.