Monday, March 05, 2018

Nothing to do with running - A blast from the past

Many years ago, in a distant past, I used to take part in another sport, and of I do say so myself, with some success. Darts! - Yes, I know that to many, darts isn't a sport, but, to be successful, a lot of practice (or training), had to take place, and many hours were spent throwing at the board to hone the skill.

In the days before cable/satellite TV, I even managed to appear on TV (and, NO, not on the game show Bullseye!), and lo and behold, in clearing out the attic at home, I came across the VHS tape of the event. I finally got around to having it digitalised, and popped it up on You Tube for nostalgia sake - Now it was 1984, so be prepared... If you want a laugh, probably at my expense, then here it is -

I promise, I'll stick to running from now on.....

No comments: