Friday, April 13, 2007

Moderating Comments

It feels good to be back, and great to hear from a couple of old blogging friends straight away. I promise to at least "try" and be more active, both in the blog and on the run.

Just to let everyone know that I have had to turn on the "Moderating Comments" button, much to my own dismay. Whilst I was in hibernation the blog got hit by some commercial spammers, and also some comments were posted that were attacking me on a personal front - nothing to do with my blog, running, etc., and in order to ensure that this kind of spam and commentary is excluded, I have switched on the protection. So apologies if you respond and wonder why it hasn't appeared - hopefully I can switch it off in the near future.

I was on a training course today, and with two races this weekend, I decided not to push things and run today, so an easy lazy afternoon, and preparation for the 4 Miler tomorrow, and the Bupa 10K on Sunday - I promise to report to all....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! It's good to see you again.